Thursday, February 14, 2008

Staving Off Disaster

Okay, things look a bit different around here today but it could be worse. I was trying to put in a new template for the site this morning but it didn't go as planned. For some reason I couldn't make it work. So I tried to go back to the old three column template I was using before but for some reason I couldn't save the code. So here we are stuck with this boring, cookie-cutter template. For the moment.

Lessons to be learned:

1. Don't mess with HTML code at 4:30 in the morning when you haven't slept in almost two days.
2. Get some frakin' sleep.

The new template is pretty neat and I think you're going to like it. I just have to get the code right. But I have to be at work in three hours and it's going to be a 12 hour day. I might not get this done until the weekend. Bear with me.

No comments: