Monday, April 29, 2013

Ed Achorn, Author of The Summer of Beer and Whiskey, In Town This Week


Ed Achorn is going to be in town this week to talk about his new book, The Summer of Beer and Whiskey.  If you haven't gotten a copy of Ed's new book yet, you should do so now.  Or you can come by Left Bank Books on Thurday, May 2, at 7 P.M., buy your copy, listen to Ed tell stories about Chris Von der Ahe and the 1883 St. Louis Browns and have him sign your book.  He also will be out at Lafayette Park on Saturday, May 4, at 11 A.M. to watch a vintage game between the Perfectos and the Springfield Long Nines.  Both event are going to be a lot of fun and I plan on being at both.  So I hope to see you there and I know that Ed would love to have you come out.

If you have any questions about the events, drop me an email and I'll get you more information.  

No comments: